Welcome to the Fall River Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Fall River Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.
- This did not occur on a State Highway?
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Using the Fall River Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.